Each week we post ‘Starter activities’ for pupils to discuss and debate during lessons. The content will always link to GCSE and A Level Physical Education courses.
The most recent Starter activities can be found on The PE Classroom Home Page. A list of all of the starters can also be found below. Also check out our Video Revision page which acts as a great starter/recap tool.
You can also access topic specific GCSE PE revision material here.
- Kepa & Sarri
- Ethnicity & Sport
- Engagement Patterns in Sport
- Owen Farrell – Tackle or Penalty?
- Dietary Requirements of different athletes
- Ryder Cup – Engagement Patterns/Commercialisation
- Farewell Chef – Alastair Cook retires from Test Cricket
- Fitness for Throw-Ins
- Weighing In – Methods used by boxers to lose weight
- Dietary Requirements
- Obese Vunipola or outdated BMI?
- Mickelson in a mood at the US Open
- Nadal’s French Open Dominance
- Altitude Training – Who does it benefit?
- Are females under-represented in elite sport?
- The decreasing tenure of Premier League Managers
- Is marathon running bad for you?
- How Amsterdam is tackling childhood obesity
- Russia Grand Prix looks to reinstate Grid Girls
- Australia’s Troublesome Tamperers