What happens to systolic blood pressure during exercise?
Which of the following is not a function of the cardiovascular system?
Which component of blood is responsible for clotting open wounds?
What happens to the blood vessels to help a performer cool down during exercise?
What is the name of the blood vessel being shown by the green arrow?
6. The alveoli are tiny air sacs found in the lungs. What are the alveoli surrounded by?
7. The redistribution of blood flow during exercise allows oxygenated blood to get to active areas of the body. The redistribution of blood flow is also known as what?
During a tennis match, the redistribution of blood flow will take place. Vasoconstriction will occur in the arteries leading to which area?
Which chamber of the heart is being shown by the green arrow?
What is the role of white blood cells?
11. [adinserter block=”1″]
What is the liquid part of blood known as?
The green arrow shown above is pointing to the Vena Cava. The blood being received by the Vena Cava is coming from where?
13. What percentage of exhaled air is made up by carbon dioxide?
What is being shown in the graph?
What happens to tidal volume during exercise?
What is the orange arrow pointing to?
17. What is the ‘greatest amount of air that can be made to pass into or out of the lungs’?
This is a muscle that contracts and flattens in order to allow the lungs to expand during inspiration. What is it?
19. [adinserter block=”1″]
Haemoglobin binds to oxygen, but where is it found?
20. Diffusion occurs at the site of the alveoli and at the site of the muscle tissue? Why does diffusion occur?
Question 1 of 20
Username or E-mail
Please enter your username or email address. You will receive a link to create a new password via email.
Username or E-mail:
Follow Us on Facebook