LRI – Macronutrients Quiz
0 of 6 Questions completed
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 6 Questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
Our diet should be made up of macronutrients, micronutrients and other essential components. Match the key term to the correct definition.
- The foods which are required in large amounts within your diet
- The foods which are required in smaller amounts within your diet
- The remaining foods which make up our diet
Other Essential Components
Which of the following can be classed as macronutrients? Select all of the correct answers.CorrectIncorrect
Match the food type with the correct description.
- Provide energy for the body
- Responsible for repair and growth of muscle cells
- Important for insulation and also for releasing energy slowly
In order to stay healthy we should eat a balanced diet. The following macronutrients should make up what percentage of our overall diet?
Which of the following athletes is most likely to take part in carbohydrate loading in the lead up to an event?CorrectIncorrect
Which of the following performers is most likely to take on simple carbohydrates shortly before exercise?CorrectIncorrect
Teachers – Would you like to use this platform with your GCSE PE pupils?
To find out more please fill in the form below.