Ben Stokes is shown here taking a wicket for England. What muscle action is used at the shoulder joint as he bowls the ball?
2. Which muscle works as an antagonistic pair with the biceps?
Protection is a function of the skeletal system. Which of the following organs are protected by the ribs during a rugby match?
4. Which muscle is the antagonist when the external obliques contract?
Which of the following is not a function of the skeletal system?
6. One of the functions of the skeletal system is to produce calcium and phosphorus. These two minerals help to….
7. Which fibrous tissue joins bones to bones?
Which flat bone helps to prevent concussion during a fight?
The arrow is pointing to which bone of the body?
Name the muscle working antagonistically with the Tibialis Anterior at the ankle joint.
Which bone is the arrow pointing to in the picture above?
What is the muscle action being shown at the elbow when the tricep contacts?
Which type of muscle fibre would be most beneficial for a 100m runner?
The vertebral column can be classified as what type of bone?
Which muscle is contracting to cause flexion at the hip joint in this picture?
Which muscle is the arrow pointing to in the picture above?
17. Which of the following is an example of a ball and socket joint?
An 800m runner would mainly require which type of muscle fibre?
The vertebral column can be split into five sections. Which section is found closest to the top?
The quadriceps are relaxing in this picture. Therefore they are known as the…..
Question 1 of 20
Username or E-mail
Please enter your username or email address. You will receive a link to create a new password via email.
Username or E-mail:
Follow Us on Facebook