What is the correct definition of fitness?
Question 1 of 20
A rugby player side-stepping in and out of players would be using which component of fitness?
Question 2 of 20
A tennis player must use many different parts of their body at the same time. Therefore they are using which component of fitness?
Question 3 of 20
A rugby player requires both strength and speed. Complete the following statement. Strength x Speed = __________
Question 4 of 20
A high jumper wishes to test their power. Which fitness test should they use?
Question 5 of 20
6. The following statement gives the definition of what? A state of complete emotional, physical and social well-being, and not merely the absence of disease and infirmity.
Question 6 of 20
A goalkeeper wishes to test their agility. Which fitness test should they complete?
Question 7 of 20
8. The 30m sprint test is used to measure which component of fitness?
Question 8 of 20
9. The sit and reach test is used to measure which component of fitness?
Question 9 of 20
A swimmer can gain an advantage by having a good reaction time. Which performer would also benefit from a good reaction time?
Question 10 of 20
A marathon runner decides to take part in Continuous Training in the months leading up to the race. Which principle of training are they taking into account?
Question 11 of 20
A weight lifter increases the weights she is lifting in training by 5kg. Which part of the FITT principle has she applied to ensure progressive overload?
Question 12 of 20
At what percentage of maximum heart rate should a performer work at during aerobic activity?
Question 13 of 20
Which of the following training methods involves 'jumping and bounding activities?
Question 14 of 20
Body Pump is a fitness class which mainly improves which component of fitness?
Question 15 of 20
Yoga classes can be taken to improve which component of fitness?
Question 16 of 20
17. Spinning is a fitness class that involves the use of which piece of equipment?
Question 17 of 20
18. Which type of training involves a number of exercises arranged within ‘stations’?
Question 18 of 20
Aerobics is a fitness class which can be used to improve which component fitness?
Question 19 of 20
A tennis player increases their training sessions from 2 to 3 per week. Which part of the FITT principle have they put into practice?
Question 20 of 20